The Crime Cabana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crime Cabana

True Crime Discussion

3 posters

Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars

Peachy
    Peachy
    Admin

Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars Empty Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars

Post by Peachy Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:04 pm

So glad to know she's doing fine. (Insert sarcasm smilie.) You know, I'm sorry the girl has some serious problems, but her attitude and behavior left me feeling less compassionate than I would have been.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/lindsay-lohan-newly-inked-fine-bars/story?id=11251302

Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars

Despite reports that she staged a hysterical breakdown this weekend and is driving her fellow inmates crazy with special requests, Lindsay Lohan's lawyer insisted that her client is playing the part of the perfect prisoner.
    24-year-old actress spent her first night behind bars for a parole violation.

More Photos

"She is doing fine," Lohan's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, told UsMagazine.com Sunday. "She has made some friends.
    tezi
    tezi
    Admin

Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars Empty Re: Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars

Post by tezi Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:38 pm

I'm so happy to know she's doing fine (heavy sarcasm here), it's not like she's on death row or even in G-pop. She'll probably be out next week anyway. Rehab is going to be a lot harder on her than her little vacation in jail has been.

I thought her little stunt with the profanity on her fingernail was very immature. I think it showed her total lack of respect for authority.
    Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars Suspect Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars Icon_mad

JMO, MOO, and all other disclaimers.
    gozgals
    gozgals

Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars Empty Re: Lindsay Lohan 'Doing Fine' Behind Bars

Post by gozgals Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:44 am

The stunt with the fingernails would have gotten someone else extra time. I understand her "HARD CHILDHOOD", everything always given to her, people expecting her to pay their way, but that was just too much and very immature. I wish her well
    in rehab, as I wish anyone suffering from addictions but she does not deserve special treatment. Many have very hard lives and do not get breaks at all and do not thumb their nose at authority.

Goz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content