The Crime Cabana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crime Cabana

True Crime Discussion

3 posters

This case is strange....

tezi
    tezi
    Admin

This case is strange.... Empty This case is strange....

Post by tezi Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:19 am

I thought the Anthony case and the Cummings case were strange, but I think they were just a precursor to what is to come or something.

When this case first happened, I felt that TH had something to do with sweet Kyron's disappearance. As the days went on, the feeling only got stronger. When I would see her on TV, the hairs on my neck would stand up. Weird, huh?

I always felt like she had another man somewhere out there for some reason. Then, when we heard Kaine filed for divorce, well, I hit the floor. Then, came the revelation of the MFH plot. And if that wasn't enough to keep us interested in this weird woman, she was found out to be sexting with a friend of Kaine's from high school? WTF? Your stepson goes missing on your watch, and you have nothing better to do but sext some guy and send him nekkid pictures of yourself? How does that work?

I feel so bad for DY, TY, and for Kaine Horman. I can't imagine the guilt that Kaine feels. He probably didn't even realize how evil TH was/is. I just want to hug DY. She is so strong.

I wonder how many other men are going to crawl out of the woodwork?
    teh
    teh
    Admin

This case is strange.... Empty Re: This case is strange....

Post by teh Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:34 pm

This case has be banging my head on the wall. I know logically it looks like Terri, but dang it!!!!!!!!!! There is just something that keeps me from being sure.
    tezi
    tezi
    Admin

Post by tezi Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:09 pm

Something is seriously off with this case! And the guy she was sexting? He's strange too!
    gozgals
    gozgals

Post by gozgals Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 am

This is seriously one strange case as you all have said. I can't figure out what is really going on. It first seemed like a stranger abduction then right away it had to be a familiar abduction. Now, this lunatic woman.. Wow, as Tezi says you stepson goes missing and you are sexting!!! Evil or Very Mad

I to wonder how many men she has stashed away. By the time this ends, sadly we will see many more I'm sure. What the heck is wrong with this lady? One has to feel bad for the father, married to a nutjob and his poor son is missing.

The only light at the end of this tunnel is that Kyron is probably alive.

My Blessing for this sweet child that he will be returned home soon.

teh
    teh
    Admin

Post by teh Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 am

I still feel there is something huge that's missing......Goz, I pray that you are right and Kyron is alive!!!
    gozgals
    gozgals

Post by gozgals Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:08 pm

Oh for sure, something is missing. What that is, I don't know. I wonder if little Kyron is a pawn in her game somehow--that is the only reason I felt he may be alive!! She may be using him to gain something.
    teh
    teh
    Admin

Post by teh Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:30 pm

It does feel like a game!!!!!
    tezi
    tezi
    Admin

Post by tezi Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:12 am

There is something most definitely off with Terri. I am not sure exactly what is wrong with her. But, I don't think we've seen the last of her yet! And the sexting thing, well, that just blows my mind.

Yesterday, while I was at Wal-Mart, I was looking at the "missing children's board" and seen Kyron's poster with an orange border around it! I also noticed the time it said he came up missing, 8:45 a.m., on June 4th. Wasn't that the time that Terri said she left the school?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:17 am