The Crime Cabana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crime Cabana

True Crime Discussion

4 posters

Is Tommy lying about mistreatment?

Poll

Is Tommy lying?

[ 1 ]
    Is Tommy lying about mistreatment? Bar_left33%Is Tommy lying about mistreatment? Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Is Tommy lying about mistreatment? Bar_left0%Is Tommy lying about mistreatment? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Is Tommy lying about mistreatment? Bar_left67%Is Tommy lying about mistreatment? Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Is Tommy lying about mistreatment? Empty Is Tommy lying about mistreatment?

Post by ilovemew Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 pm

I think Tommy's a huge freakin' liar and is grasping at straws. I no longer like his attorney either. He laid down with pig s and came up smelling like one too.
    tezi
    tezi
    Admin

Is Tommy lying about mistreatment? Empty Re: Is Tommy lying about mistreatment?

Post by tezi Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:02 pm

ilovemew wrote:I think Tommy's a huge freakin' liar and is grasping at straws. I no longer like his attorney either. He laid down with pig s and came up smelling like one too.

Thanks for posting the poll ILM! I think he's exaggerating, but that's just me...LOL confused
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Post by ilovemew Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:17 pm

tezi wrote:
    ilovemew wrote:I think Tommy's a huge freakin' liar and is grasping at straws. I no longer like his attorney either. He laid down with pig s and came up smelling like one too.

Thanks for posting the poll ILM! I think he's exaggerating, but that's just me...LOL confused

LOL I was 50/50 on the exagerating one too. He probably took a little thing and is trying to exploit it. So I do agree with you... weird that they've stopped releasing jail house tapes. Although I don't mind not hearing their whining and complaining!
    Peachy
    Peachy
    Admin

Post by Peachy Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:06 pm

IMO... if his lips are moving, he's probably lying. I'm not sure we have seen anything where he has actually told the truth.
    teh
    teh
    Admin

Post by teh Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 am

Here's my take based on the following....LE knew they were doing something wrong or they would not have said they "won't do it again".

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-07-12/story/croslin-hearing-jail-interrogation-cancelled

A hearing to request that investigators not question Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. without his attorney present has been cancelled after the Putnam County Sheriff's Office agreed not to do so again.

teh
    teh
    Admin

Post by teh Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Never mind the above post....later article shot the chit outta that. lmbo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am