The Crime Cabana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crime Cabana

True Crime Discussion

3 posters

John Stamos' attorney denies actor had affair with underage girl

Peachy
    Peachy
    Admin

John Stamos' attorney denies actor had affair with underage girl  Empty John Stamos' attorney denies actor had affair with underage girl

Post by Peachy Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-22969-Guilty-Pleasure-TV-Examiner~y2010m7d13-John-Stamos-attorney-denies-affair-with-underage-girl

John Stamos' attorney denies actor had affair with underage girl

According to the Chicago Tribune, the accusation was made during the trial of Allison Coss and Scott Sippola, who are being accused of extorting Stamos, claiming they have pictures of him snorting cocaine with strippers and threatening to sell the pics to a magazine unless he gave them $680,000.

Did he behave badly... or not?
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

John Stamos' attorney denies actor had affair with underage girl  Empty Re: John Stamos' attorney denies actor had affair with underage girl

Post by ilovemew Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:01 pm

Oh I've always like John Stamos from his Full House days. Sad I hope he is not a jerk in real life.
    tezi
    tezi
    Admin

John Stamos' attorney denies actor had affair with underage girl  Empty Re: John Stamos' attorney denies actor had affair with underage girl

Post by tezi Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:13 pm

They probably photo-shopped the picture just to blackmail him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:57 am