The Crime Cabana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crime Cabana

True Crime Discussion

Amber White

ilovemew
    ilovemew

Amber White Empty Amber White

Post by ilovemew Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:20 pm

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=109642&catid=288

Amber White's mother says she saw her last at this Ridge Mobile Home Park Saturday afternoon. Her mom says Amber left home to go to the swimming pool:

"In the afternoon she went down to the pool, she wanted to go sunbathing, and it started raining. My husband realized it was raining he went down to get her she was gone. And we looked everywhere. We got all the neighbors, went house to house, all the kids, look for her, nobody could find her," says mother, Karen White.

Amber is 5'9" and weighs about 140-pounds. She has brown eyes and reddish blond hair.
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Amber White Empty Re: Amber White

Post by ilovemew Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:21 pm

Wow the mom has heard of the two men who Amber apparently got in the car with.
    She says they came over to her house, were very nice, would play rock band there.
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Post by ilovemew Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:22 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20011048-504083.html

Amber was last seen wearing a "Soulja Boy" t-shirt and her mother said she told Amber earlier that day that she was not allowed to go to the "Soulja Boy" concert that night.

Police and family members later went to the concert looking for Amber but did not find her there.

On Monday, July 19, police received a tip that two witnesses reported seeing a girl matching Amber's description getting into a dark blue 1978 Oldsmobile Cutlass. Police later located the car abandoned in a parking lot and impounded it.

25 year-old Henry Lee was arrested Monday afternoon after police traced the car back to a house and found him inside. He has been charged with one count of aggravated kidnapping of a child. A second man, 19-year-old Brandon Player, was arrested earlier that day and has been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Post by ilovemew Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Had no idea what soulja boy was so looked it up: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soulja_Boy_Tell_%27Em

DeAndre Cortez Way (born July 28, 1990), better known by his stage name Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, or simply Soulja Boy, is an American rapper and record producer.

In September 2007, his single "Crank That (Soulja Boy)" reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100. The single was initially self-published on the Internet, and it became a number-one hit in the United States for seven non-consecutive weeks starting in September 2007. This makes him the youngest person (16 years, 10 months) to write, perform, and produce a number-one song on the Hot 100, a title that was previously held by Deborah Gibson (17 years, 11 months) for almost two decades.

Despite his commercial success, his music has been the subject of ridicule from his peers and critics.

Critics and hip-hop figures such as Method Man cite Soulja Boy as artistically typical of contemporary rap trends such as writing for the lucrative ringtone market, and the ascendence of "Southern hip hop", emphasizing catchy music that discards rap's traditional emphasis on message. Soulja Boy identifies his goal as making upbeat, party-themed music that avoids the negative, violent image that he sees in most hip-hop.

Despite this, his music has been banned from some school dances for sexual, violent content or innuendo. However, he has denied these claims.
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Post by ilovemew Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 pm

Amber may have changed into a black tank top and plaid pajama bottoms.
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Post by ilovemew Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Amber White Amber_10
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Amber White Empty Amber White was on Issues with JVM today 07/20/10

Post by ilovemew Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:22 am

ilovemew
    ilovemew

Post by ilovemew Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:25 am

This is strange and doesn't look good. The two people she got in the car with either willingly or coerced are in jail, well one is out on bail I believe, but where the heck is Amber? I hope they took her somewhere she wanted to go where she will be safe and she is okay.
    ilovemew
    ilovemew

Post by ilovemew Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Woohoo, good news she has been found alive and has been re-united with her family.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:24 am