The Crime Cabana

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Crime Cabana

True Crime Discussion

2 posters

Mel Gibson--Really Behaving Badly.....

tezi
    tezi
    Admin

Mel Gibson--Really Behaving Badly..... Empty Mel Gibson--Really Behaving Badly.....

Post by tezi Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Things appear to be getting only worse for Mel Gibson, as a second audiotape has surfaced in which the actor-filmmaker admits to hitting former girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva and threatens her.

On the latest recording – reportedly posted in its original, unaltered form on RadarOnline.com – Gibson, 54, is heard panting and shouting in a profane rage on a phone call with Grigorieva, 40. When she tells him he needs medication, he shouts back: "You need a [expletive] bat in the side of the head. … You need a [expletive] brain transplant. You need a [expletive] soul."

LINK TO PEOPLE

I'd say Mr. Gibson's acting career is pretty much over. His talent agency has dropped him. I feel so sorry for all of his kids, his former wife, and now his ex-girlfriend.

Peachy
    Peachy
    Admin

Mel Gibson--Really Behaving Badly..... Empty Re: Mel Gibson--Really Behaving Badly.....

Post by Peachy Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38227040/ns/today-entertainment/

Gibson allegedly spews more hate on 3rd tape

As Gibson, 54, reportedly accuses Grigorieva, 40 (mother of his daughter Lucia, 8 months) of infidelity and being a gold-digger, he spews more racist and misogynistic remarks. (In a previously released excerpts, Gibson allegedly threatened to kill Grigorieva and dropped the N-word.)

"You're a f------ mentally deprived idiot," Gibson yells. "You're a f------ using whore. I own you...You don't count."

I think he has some major mental problems or something.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am